General benefits of Shiatsu
- Gives a deep feeling of relaxation, relieves stress and promotes your well-being.
- Improves your blood and energy circulation as well as improving the lymph drainage system.
- Reduces muscle pain and stiffness.
- Can lower blood pressure.
- Creates more vitality, resistance and energy.
While Shiatsu works as preventive medicine to support your wellness, it can also help to relieve specific issues. Following are some examples of problems Shiatsu can address:
- stress, tension, exhaustion
- back pain, stiff neck or shoulders
- muscular tension
- insomnia or other sleep problems
- blood circulation problems
- skin irritations
- headache or migraine
- depression, anxiety, fear, sadness
- menstrual dysfunction
- digestive problems
- lack of resistance to infection and illness
A Shiatsu session makes a great gift! More...